Learn More Quickly
date: 2019-12-07 18:02:01Source: RG JIAYEViews:3
Technical parameters, properties and uses of butyl tape
Butyl waterproof sealing tape is generally used before the asphalt waterproof, ABS waterproof asphalt. However, the performance of asphalt is not very good, it is easy to flow at high temperature, it is easy to crack at low temperature, and the use time is short, so the cost performance is extremely low. Asphalt waterproofing is difficult to clean up if it breaks. Repairing again would cost multiple times, wasting time, manpower, and logistics. So it is recommended that you make a good waterproof material at one time. At present, butyl tape waterproof is a popular waterproof material that everyone generally welcomes. The construction is simple, just stick it by yourself.
Butyl waterproof tape is an environmentally friendly, non-curing, self-adhesive waterproof sealant, which is made of butyl rubber as the main material with other additives and processed through special processes. It has excellent adhesion, and has strong adhesion to various surfaces. It has excellent weather resistance, aging resistance and excellent water resistance. It has the functions of sealing, damping and protecting the adhered surface It is completely solvent-free, so it does not shrink, does not emit toxic gases, is easy to construct, and is a waterproof material in buildings. Product features of innovative brand butyl tape:
1. Can withstand a certain degree of deformation and have followability
2.Easy to use, accurate dosage, reduce waste
3.20 years service life
4.Excellent weather resistance
5.Good chemical resistance
7. Excellent adhesion
8. Does not contain any solvents, safe and environmentally friendly.
Asphalt tape (pavement cracks)date: 2019-11-29 15:48:41Source: RG JIAYEViews:11
Asphalt tape used for pavement cracks is called a seam tape or a crimping tape. It is a kind of pavement crack treatment material, which has strong viscosity, convenient construction, high efficiency and effective maintenance of the road surface.
Advantages of asphalt pavement tape (seaming tape):
(1) Convenient construction and high efficiency: no equipment is needed, and the construction efficiency is more than twice that of the joints;
(2) High cost performance: the construction cost is about 80% of the same performance of the joint construction;
(3) Strong bonding ability: it can be tightly bonded to the road surface above 15 ℃;
(4) Reliable technology: no water leakage, no flow at high temperature, no sticky wheels, no brittle crack at low temperature, good durability, and no damage to the pavement structure
(5) Strong applicability: can be used for crack treatment of cement pavement and asphalt pavement, and can also be used for crack treatment in front of old pavement covers;
(6) Energy saving and environmental protection: No fuel consumption and no exhaust emissions.
The construction process of the seam tape is as follows:
Clean the road
Press the seam tape on the crack surface
Compact after finishing
If cracks larger than 1cm need to be filled
Ensure that the seam tape is well connected to the road and can be opened to traffic.
Construction method and steps HDPE waterproof membranedate: 2019-11-21 17:23:25Source: RG JIAYEViews:10
Polymer self-adhesive film (non-asphalt-based) waterproofing membrane is a multi-layer composite waterproof material with superior performance, including a layer of high-density polyethylene (hdpe) polymer film, polymer adhesive layer and unique process reaction. Inorganic polymer particles.
The high-density polyethylene film used in the product is made of high-quality high-density polyethylene resin, which combines anti-aging agent, antioxidant, ultraviolet absorber, stabilizer and other functional materials. It adopts the international advanced injection molding technology. Excellent performance; the polymer binder used is a macromolecular binder, which is good at high and low temperature; the inorganic polymer particles used are pre-treated quartz materials and have strong adhesion to pre-lay concrete.
The polymer self-adhesive film (non-asphalt-based) waterproofing membrane can be chemically cross-linked and physically entangled with the poured concrete to achieve high-strength and permanent bonding, which can completely prevent "water-repellent" and is not affected by the base layer displacement. The effect is also to maintain high peel strength in long-term immersion environments. Convenient construction, simple processing can be added to the cast skeleton reinforcement.
◆ Form a permanent organic bond with concrete to prevent moisture from penetrating into the gap between the waterproof membrane and the structure.
◆ No protective layer is required, and it can be walked on the waterproof membrane immediately after construction.
◆One-sided bonding, integrated with structural concrete, independent of the displacement of the base layer.
◆The construction period is short, which is one-third shorter than the ordinary coil.
◆Convenient construction, simple processing can be added to cast skeleton reinforcement.
◆ It can maintain high peel strength in long-term immersion environment.
◆Long service life and good weather resistance.
◆ Excellent puncture resistance.
[Scope of application]
The polymer self-adhesive film waterproofing membrane is specially designed for underground waterproofing difficulties, so it is only suitable for underground or tunnel waterproofing engineering, and is not recommended for building vertical wall or roof waterproofing.
Executive standard: gb/t23457-2009
Project technical index tensile properties tensile force / (n / 50mm) ≥ 500 film elongation at break, % ≥ 400 nail tear strength, n ≥ 400 impact performance diameter (10 ± 0.1) mm, no leakage heat resistance 70 °C, 2h no displacement, flow, dripping low temperature bending -25 ° C, no crack and water proofing 0.6mpa, no water and post-concrete concrete peel strength / n / mm ≥ no treatment 2 cement powder contaminated surface 1.5 sediment Contaminated surface 1.5 UV aging 1.5 Heat aging 1.5 Peel strength after immersion in post-concrete concrete / n/mm ≥ 1.5 Thermal aging (70 ° C, 168 h) Tensile retention, % 90 Elongation retention, % 80 Low temperature bending -23 °C, no crack thermal stability appearance without drum, sliding, rogue size change, % 2
Construction method: pre-packing anti-stick method. ◆Flat coil construction process cleaning base layer-->base layer elastic line--> laying non-asphalt-based self-adhesive film waterproofing membrane coil lap joint--> detail node processing --> self-inspection, repair, acceptance-- >Binding steel bar pouring concrete ◆Facade coil material construction process envelope structure façade base leveling-->Detecting and cleaning the façade base layer-->Rolling material positioning line-->Laying non-asphalt-based self-adhesive film waterproofing roll Material and mechanical fixing --> coil lap joint detail processing --> self-inspection, repair, acceptance --> lashing steel --> pouring concrete
Why did you waterproof three times?date: 2019-10-30 17:15:34Source: RG JIAYEViews:25
Why did you waterproof three times?
During the decoration, we are afraid that the bathroom leaks, because it is a hidden project, so it is difficult to repair after the tile is finished. It is not necessarily able to find the leak when the tile is used, unless it is re-furnished once again, it is not only time-consuming. The cost is not low, so many owners choose to re-do the waterproof layer.
A landlord reflected that he also wanted to protect the bathroom at home from leaking water. During the renovation, he bought a large bucket of waterproof paint, and he personally brushed it three times. However, after staying for 3 months, he found that the bathroom leaked, so he found it. The decorator wants to see if there is any way to repair it. The decorator came over and looked at the owner and said: You don't understand at all. If some details are not noticed, it is useless to brush 10 times.
The first point to note is that when brushing the waterproof layer, be sure to pay attention to some corners. This place is the focus of painting, because there are many subtle settlements in the later buildings, and the ground and wall corners are very easy to appear. The place where the water leaks.
The second point of attention is the place where the water pipe and the floor drain are located. These places are the places with the highest probability of water leakage. The ten times of leaking water for ten times will be the water leakage between the water pipe and the ground, so the paint must be in the lower ppr pipe. It is best to make several times of waterproofing around the roof. It is best to make the corners of the down pipe and the ground curved, and then the waterproof layer is more secure.
Thirdly, the base layer of the waterproof layer should be firm, and there should be no floating particles and floating dust and small construction residues. If the waterproof layer is brushed on the top, it is easy to loosen or cause the waterproof layer to detach or leak, otherwise it will be brushed. It is also a white brush.
The fourth point, the material of the ground can not be stretched or cracked. For example, some cement layers have a certain expansion ratio after construction. Do not apply when the cement layer is not dry. Otherwise, it will easily cause water to disperse and not be waterproof. The quality of the layer will also have a certain impact.
The fifth point, many owners feel that the thicker the waterproof layer, the better the number of brushes, the better, in fact, this is also a misunderstanding, after the waterproof layer reaches a certain thickness, it is too thick, not only waste unnecessary materials for waterproofing The layer is not good, the waterproof layer should choose the appropriate waterproof material, on the one hand, the hardness of the waterproof layer, and one index is the flexibility of the waterproof layer, both of which are indispensable.
Finally, after completing the waterproof layer, you must do a water shut-off test, plug the floor drain of the bathroom, and then put a tap water of about 3 cm deep. After 24 hours, check whether the water volume has changed significantly. Go to the neighboring house and look at the roof. Is there a watermark, so as to ensure the quality of the waterproof layer, whether it is the owner's own hand brush, or the construction worker's brush should be constructed according to the standard, otherwise it is a foolish thing, let alone brush 3 times is the same as brushing 10 times!
What are the main properties of waterproof membranes?date: 2019-10-26 11:22:01Source: RG JIAYEViews:32
1. Water resistance: It means that its performance is basically unchanged under the action of water and after being infiltrated by water. It is impervious to water under the action of pressure water, and is usually expressed by indicators such as impermeability and water absorption.
2. Temperature stability: refers to the performance of not flowing, non-foaming, non-slip at high temperature, not brittle at low temperature, that is, the ability to maintain the original performance under certain temperature changes. It is commonly used for indicators such as heat resistance and heat resistance.
3. Mechanical strength, elongation and fracture resistance: refers to the performance of waterproofing membranes subjected to certain loads, stresses or failure under certain deformation conditions. Commonly used for tensile strength, tensile strength and elongation at break.
4. Flexibility: refers to the performance of maintaining flexibility under low temperature conditions. It is very important to ensure easy construction and no brittle fracture. Commonly used for flexibility, low temperature bending and other indicators.
5. Atmospheric stability: refers to the ability to resist erosion under the long-term combined effects of sunlight, heat, ozone and other chemical attack media. It is commonly used for indicators such as aging resistance and heat aging retention.
Construction tool selection of waterproof coatingdate: 2019-10-15 12:04:17Source: RG JIAYEViews:36
Various tools for coating waterproof coatings are an important means of construction technology. Whether the tools are used well or not, is also an important factor to improve construction technology.
1. Rubber sheet brush. The root is thick, the head is thin, and it has a good rubber scraper. It is mainly suitable for the drainage ditch, the riser, the yin and yang angles and the more complicated parts.
2. Sponge board brush. A small plate brush that is wider than the rubber plate (scraper) (200~300mm). For the construction of polyurethane waterproof coating, it can be applied by reciprocating pressure in a large area, one time and a large amount. The plate brush is made of a sponge plate, and some are made of a rubber plate. The brush waist is softer, and the brush head is preferably made of a material that is not easily worn. The head treatment has a flat head shape or a comb shape, and the handlebar can be both strong and not easy to slide.
3. A trowel or rubber trowel for plastering. The commonly used plastering trowel is also called the American trowel. When it is used, it is pressed hard. The material is wiped a lot. When the force is too small, the material is wiped more. The degree of exertion should be controlled according to the flow characteristics of the material. it is good. Regarding the rubber trowel, the hard rubber foaming plate is used to make the shape of the trowel. After the perforation is punched, the composite is mounted on the bottom plate of the trowel, and the usage is the same as the smearing trowel.
4. The roller. Same as the roller for the base coat. Due to the high viscosity of the polyurethane waterproof coating, poor fluidity and poor leveling of the coating film, if only a small sponge and a small trowel for plastering are used during coating, the ripples and smears of the brush are not easily disappeared. By rolling on the top with a roller, a smooth and uniform coating film waterproof layer can be obtained. After the roller is used in construction, it should be cleaned with solvent and not used for painting.
How high the waterproof coating should be painted, it is worth noting!date: 2019-10-11 12:09:48Source: RG JIAYEViews:36
First, the amount of waterproof coating (kg) = waterproof area (m2) × unit area (kg / m2) × brushing layer.
Waterproof area, which is the total area that needs to be painted with waterproof coating. According to the design requirements, the size of each part is measured and calculated. If the bathroom wall surface waterproofing is generally required to be 1.8m high, the floor is fully coated, then the bathroom waterproof area = (ground perimeter - door width) × 1.8m + floor area; kitchen wall waterproofing is generally required to achieve 0.3m, the ground is full Painted, kitchen waterproof area = (ground circumference - door width) × 0.3m + floor area.
For the unit area of waterproof coatings, manufacturers generally have direct reference data, but the actual construction often varies due to the base surface and the painting process. If the base surface is flatter, the amount is less. The coarser the amount, the more the roller brush is more material than the brushing. The construction should be calculated flexibly according to the actual situation.
Second, the use of various types of waterproof coatings, painting 1.5MM thick, the material theoretical budget is required as follows:
(1) Acrylic, 3 kg/m2 per square meter
(2) Polyurethane: the dosage is about 2 kg / m2
(3) Polymer polymer: the dosage is about 3 kg / m2
(4) Flexible cement mortar: the dosage is about 3 kg / m2
Third, how high the waterproof coating should be applied to the home improvement
In general, the kitchen bathroom is the focus of home improvement waterproofing. The ground is of course to be fully waterproof, and the wall will be different. The national standard is that the waterproof layer extends from the ground to the wall, 1 meter above the ground, and the waterproof layer of the bathroom wall must be no less than 1.8 meters. The regulations will change at any time in development, and in practice, they will not die. In China, showers are still commonly used. The walls are often exposed to water. The lightweight walls in the space are easy to seep. If the back of the wall is a study or a large closet, it is recommended to brush to the top. The scientific construction height is also directly brushed to the top. In practice, due to construction habits (brushing to the top of the ladder), and economic conditions (both want to save money), the average height of only one adult is 1.8 meters.
Fourth, the coating of waterproof coating has a great relationship with the ground conditions of the ground. The more uneven the base layer, the more paint is used. Therefore, before applying the waterproof coating, it is better to simply treat the base layer and smooth the base layer as much as possible. Secondly, it should be ensured that the ground is dust-free, soil-free and oil-free. The mop can be carefully mopped to remove all the dust, otherwise it will cause cracking and peeling of the waterproof coating and affect the waterproof effect.
V. (I), detail processing
1. Yin and Yang angle: the joint between the ground and the wall should be smeared into an arc with a radius of 20mm.
2. Tube root part: After the root of the wall is positioned, the floor slab is sealed with cement mortar, and the joint around the tube root and the ground is smeared with a cement mortar.
3. The wall-through pipes and connecting parts should be installed firmly and the joints should be tight. If there is rust and oil, it should be cleaned with wire brush, sandpaper and solvent.
(2) Waterproof layer construction:
1. Requirements for the base surface before construction: It must be leveled, and there must be no defects such as holes, grooves or the like.
2. Before the construction, the wall surface needs to be sprinkled with water to remove the gas in the wall hole, so that the wall surface is denser and the surface is more permeable.
3. When the powder and liquid materials are stirred, use an electric drill and park at a constant speed for 3-5 minutes. If it is artificially stirred, it needs to be stirred for about 10 minutes, then parked for 10 minutes before use.
4. When using, if there is air bubble in the slurry, you need to brush the air bubbles, there must be no air bubbles.
5. Note: Brushing, once only need to brush in one direction, the second time in the opposite direction.
6. The interval between the first and second passes is preferably about 4-8 hours.
7. The façade is not easy to brush out the thickness, and it can be painted several times. When the brush is applied, it will produce a hole of about 1.2-1.5mm, so it needs to be brushed to increase its compactness and fill the void density.
8. Check whether the waterproof is qualified
After the waterproofing project is completed, seal the door and the drain, fill the water in the bathroom floor to a certain level, and make a mark. If there is no obvious drop in the liquid level within 24 hours, there is no roof in the house downstairs. Leakage occurred and water resistance was qualified. If the acceptance is unqualified, the waterproof project must be redone and re-inspected. After confirming that there is no leakage point, lay the floor tiles again.
Experience: For the acceptance of lightweight wall waterproof construction, the water spray test should be adopted, that is, the water pipe should be sprayed continuously from top to bottom for 3 minutes on the wall surface of the waterproof coating, and another wall after 4 hours. Whether there will be penetration on the side, if there is no penetration phenomenon, the wall waterproof construction acceptance is considered qualified.
How much do you know about asphalt self-adhesive waterproofing membranes?date: 2019-09-24 15:30:50Source: RG JIAYEViews:43
Self-adhesive waterproofing membrane is a kind of self-adhesive rubber asphalt made of synthetic rubber such as SBS, tackifier and high-quality road petroleum asphalt. The strong high-density polyethylene film or aluminum foil is used as the upper surface material. The peeled silicon coated or coated silicon paper is a waterproof material made of a lower surface release insulating material. It is a new type of waterproof material with great development prospects. It has the characteristics of low temperature flexibility, self-healing property and good bonding performance. It can be used at room temperature, with fast construction speed and environmental protection requirements.
1. No adhesive, no need to heat and bake to melt, just peel off the separator and firmly bond to the substrate. The construction is convenient and the construction speed is extremely fast.
2. with rubber elasticity, excellent elongation, well adapted to the deformation and cracking of the base layer.
3. has an excellent adhesion to the base layer, the adhesion is often greater than its shear force (breaking outside the bonding surface), to ensure that the lap is tight and reliable, seamless.
4. the unique "self-healing function", can heal small puncture damage, in the case of puncture or hard object embedding, will automatically integrate with these objects, maintaining good waterproof performance.
5. construction safety, no pollution to the environment, construction is simple and clean, easy to do on-site civilized construction.
6. In addition to the main material, the surface material polyethylene film also has excellent water resistance and high strength (the polyethylene polypropylene fiber is only waterproofed by the film), so the waterproof has double insurance.
7. Corrosion resistance: The coil has good acid resistance, alkali resistance, chemical corrosion resistance and excellent aging resistance in various environments.
8. Construction safety, no pollution to the environment, simple and clean construction, easy to do on-site civilized construction.
9. Corrosion resistance: The coil has good acid resistance, alkali resistance and chemical corrosion resistance (except for the surface part of the aluminum foil coil), and has excellent aging resistance in various environments.
Suitable for roofing, basement, indoor, municipal engineering and reservoirs, swimming pools and subway tunnels for industrial and civil buildings. Also suitable for waterproofing of wood and metal roofing. It is especially suitable for military facilities that require cold construction and re-waterproof projects such as oil depots, chemical plants, textile mills, and grain depots that are not suitable for open flames.