Learn More Quickly
What are the high requirements for bridge deck waterproofing membrane construction? why?date: 2020-01-21 21:55:15Source: RG JIAYEViews:7
Bridge waterproof construction is a very professional construction operation. It requires not only the use of high-quality waterproof coils and waterproof coatings, but also the tacit cooperation of a professional waterproof team. Bridge waterproofing is indispensable for the use of waterproof coils. The coiling requires a professional master and equipment to operate. So, what are the high requirements for the construction of bridge deck waterproofing coils?
What are the high requirements for bridge deck waterproofing membrane construction?
1. Have a strong affinity
The bridge deck waterproofing membrane must have strong affinity with the cement concrete at the base and the asphalt concrete on the surface at the same time. The bonding strength at 150 ℃ is not less than 0.14MPa, which ensures the stability of the pavement and bridge deck structure when paving asphalt concrete. The waterproof layer is shifted.
Under the multiple pressures of cement concrete, temperature difference and load, cracks in the waterproof membrane will inevitably occur due to the passage of time, and the cracks will continue to change with time. Therefore, the bridge deck waterproof membrane must have the ability to resist cracks and prevent deformation.
3. Resistant to high and low temperatures
The bridge deck will be paved with hot asphalt. The bridge deck waterproofing membrane should have high heat resistance, which is required to withstand at least 130 ° C and maintain a good waterproof layer. It can effectively prevent cracks on the pavement and bridge deck waterproof layer in cold winter conditions, and can withstand low temperatures of -20 ° C.
The bridge deck waterproofing membrane should be resistant to fatigue and can absorb the stress caused by the micro-cracks in the concrete without breaking.
5. Avoid leaks at the seams
If the waterproof coil is applied in the wrong direction and overlap direction, and the width of the long and short edges of the short side and the two adjacent coils does not meet the requirements, it often leads to leakage at the joints of the waterproof layer of the roofing membrane. , Please avoid, pay attention to inspection.
6. No air bubbles or empty drums
Due to the poor control of the uniformity of the manual coating of the base glue, the thickness of the coating is thin and thick, which causes the solvent in the glue to volatilize under the same drying time, which makes the solvent volatilize after the waterproof membrane is bonded. As a result, air bubbles are generated and empty drums are formed. The operators who need to apply the base glue are highly professional and careful.
7. Good salt water resistance
Because salt is used to melt snow in the north, the waterproofing membrane for roads and bridges also has better saltwater resistance, and the asphalt itself has better salt resistance. The tire base of the membrane should be fully saturated to ensure the long-term waterproof effect of the waterproofing membrane.
8. Protective waterproof layer
If the foundation construction of the equipment is completed after the waterproof layer is completed, the waterproof layer will be damaged due to the foundation weight, and if the damaged waterproof layer is not repaired during the hole construction, the waterproof layer will also be damaged. Therefore, after the construction of the waterproof membrane on the bridge deck, the waterproof protective layer should be prepared in time.
The quality of bridge waterproofing and construction technology requirements are very high. Bridge waterproofing is not only to prevent leakage below the bridge, but if the waterproof layer is not completed, rainwater penetration will corrode the cement reinforcement, which seriously affects the safety and use of the bridge Life span, so bridge waterproofing is essential.
House decoration must be waterproof！date: 2020-01-10 18:02:25Source: RG JIAYEViews:11
New house decoration must inevitably undergo hydropower transformation. It is bound to destroy the waterproof layer made by the original developer. In order to strengthen the waterproof setting, protect property safety, and avoid neighborhood disputes, the house decoration must be waterproof.
First, What are the harms of not doing waterproof?
Water is impenetrable. For places that often come into contact with the bathroom, the kitchen, and the kitchen, as long as there is a leak in one place, a string of water will form in the floor, leaking downstairs, affecting the neighborhood relationship, and it may cause serious Property claims and legal disputes.
If the waterproofing is made up again, the cost is about 3 to 5 times that of waterproofing before decoration.
Second, how to calculate the cost of home improvement waterproof?
In the process of home decoration, waterproofing is an important part. Use the best waterproofing materials and ask the most skilled workers to do it. The current market price is about 60 ~ 100 yuan / square meter, which only accounts for about 1% of the overall decoration cost.
Three, the main parts of home improvement waterproof are those?
The floor and walls of the bathroom, the kitchen and balcony, and the floor, all the ground and walls of the first-floor residence, and the basement and all walls should be moisture-proof.
1. Why do the toilet and bathroom have to be 1.8 meters waterproof?
This mainly takes into account the safety and waterproof effect of the waterproofing of the toilet and bath room. Generally, the shower head or sprinkler is installed at a height of about 1.8m. If the water resistance is low, long-term spraying will cause water to penetrate the wall and make the wall moldy, and the coating on the wall decoration layer or peeling off of the wall will not achieve the waterproof effect. The non-shower wall can be 1.5 meters in principle, but in order to strengthen the waterproof effect, we uniformly achieve a height of 1.8 meters, and the cost does not increase much. In addition, for the light body wall and self-built light body wall in the toilet and bath, it is recommended that the waterproof height be the top.
2. Why do the balcony waterproof?
As the exposed balcony is exposed to the external environment, it must be waterproofed to prevent environmental water such as rain and snow from seeping downstairs. Even for non-exposed balconies, since some users use the balcony as a place for washing and drying clothes, they are usually waterproofed.
3. Why does the kitchen need to be waterproof?
The kitchen is the second most important waterproof point in the toilet. Since vegetables and kitchenware will overflow to varying degrees, water will easily leak along the gap of the floor drain for a long time, causing water leakage. Therefore, the kitchen also needs to be waterproofed. It is generally recommended that the floor and wall of the kitchen be turned 0.3 meters to be waterproof. It is best to set the waterproof protective layer 1.5 meters above the wall of the sink.
Forth, how to choose waterproof products?
Waterproofing is a concealed project. After the waterproofing is finished, tiles are used. If inappropriate materials, even toxic materials, are used, it is like a "poison gas bomb" buried in the home. The environmental protection of materials is also a very important aspect of purchasing materials.
How to do bathroom waterproofing, and what should be paid attention to?date: 2020-01-03 21:02:47Source: RG JIAYEViews:11
Home improvement waterproofing is an indispensable and important step in decoration. As an important part of home waterproofing, the bathroom is more important. However, for many decoration Xiaobai, home improvement waterproofing is still a relatively unknown area of knowledge. How to do bathroom waterproofing, and what should be paid attention to?
1. Leveling the ground
Before formal waterproof construction, the ground must be leveled first. The unevenness of the ground will affect the waterproof effect. It can also cause uneven thickness of the waterproof coating film, causing cracks in the waterproof layer. For special parts such as pipe heels, pipe wells, female corners, and floor drains, it is necessary to use waterproof paint with good flexibility and do arc wiping.
2. Wall height
Generally, the height of the waterproof layer on the wall is 30cm, which prevents the water from penetrating the wall and plays a waterproof and moisture-proof role. If it is a shower room, it must be 180cm, or it must be ceiling. If there is a bathtub, the waterproof surface of the wall adjacent to the bathtub is 30cm higher than the bathtub. For light-body walls that are not load-bearing walls, they must be painted over.
3. Waterproof layer protection
After the waterproof construction is completed, the water-tight test must be done after it is completely dry, and it is forbidden to step on it before doing a protective layer, otherwise it is easy to damage the waterproof layer. After the water-tightness test is qualified, a 1 cm thick cement mortar protective layer is made on the surface of the flat coating film to avoid damage to the coating film in subsequent construction.
The inner corners should be treated with reinforced polyester fabric seams to prevent the waterproof layer from cracking. The buried water pipe in the wall should be cut out with a groove larger than the diameter of the pipe, the groove should be plastered and fixed, and the waterproof coating should be applied. When pipes, floor drains, etc. pass through the floor, waterproof construction should also be done around the holes.
What are the precautions for waterproof constructiondate: 2019-12-30 00:00:43Source: Views:20
The most critical steps for waterproof construction are the treatment of the base surface and the details of the nodes to strengthen the waterproof. The quality of the base is the key to the success or failure of the waterproof. The detailed strengthening also guarantees the normal function of the waterproof layer during the structural deformation process.
First, grassroots processing
1. The slope of ground drainage should meet the design requirements.
2. The base layer should have sufficient strength, be solid, flat, and not sandy, and the base layer should be free of standing water and clear water.
3. The dust, oil, particles and other debris on the surface of the grassroots should be cleaned up.
4. Where the plane intersects with the elevation, corners and yin and yang corners should be covered with cement mortar to form small rounded corners.
5. Pipes, sanitary ware, floor drains, drainage outlets, etc. connected to the grassroots should be reserved for pipeline installation before the waterproof layer is constructed, and the waterproof layer must be installed before installation.
6. The surface of the pipeline should be roughened or rust-proofed.
Second, the principles to be followed when painting the waterproof layer
Applying the waterproof layer should follow the principle of detailing (tube roots, drains, etc.) and then large surfaces (walls and floors).
The yin and yang corners should be rounded. Before large-scale waterproof construction, seal materials are embedded in the remaining grooves according to the design requirements. At the villa gutters, gutters, yin and yang corners, tube roots and other nodes, first use a brush to paint. 2 times waterproof coating.
Waterproof paint is fully applied, no omissions, and strong adhesion to the base. There are no bubbles, no cracks, no delamination, the surface is flat, the brushing height of the rolled part is basically uniform, and the thickness must meet the product requirements. The construction of the waterproof coating film is performed in steps according to the time schedule specified in the instructions. After the construction environment is completely completed, other subsequent engineering constructions are performed.
3. Waterproof requirements of various parts of the house
Bathrooms, kitchens, balconies, basements, and floors and walls of all rooms on the first floor must be waterproofed. Water pipe grooves in walls must also be waterproof. When pipes, floor drains, etc. pass through the floor, the waterproof layer around the holes must be carefully constructed. Buried pipes in the wall should be cut out of grooves larger than the diameter of the pipe, the grooves should be plastered smoothly, and waterproof coating should be applied.
Tip: If the original drainage and sewage pipes and floor drain locations are changed during the decoration, waterproof measures must be strengthened around them.
4. What key links should be monitored during the construction of the waterproof layer?
1. Be waterproof.
2. The construction of the waterproof layer shall be applied strictly in accordance with the product instructions and shall be brushed to the specified thickness.
3. The construction process must be meticulous: the joints between the wall and the ground, yin and yang corners, water pipes, floor drains, sanitary ware and the trenches where the hot and cold pipes are laid are the key waterproof parts. They must be carefully constructed during construction.
Construction steps and precautions for roof waterproofingdate: 2019-12-22 23:39:25Source: RG JIAYEViews:27
The waterproofing of the roof is a very important project. If the waterproofing is not done well, it will directly affect the service life of the entire house. Therefore, the waterproofing of the roof must be done well. What are the construction steps and precautions for waterproofing the roof? Let's take a look with Xiaobian!
Construction steps for roof waterproofing
1. Clean up the base layer. Before construction, clean the dust and debris on the surface of the base layer, and then use the hot-melt method to modify the asphalt coil to make additional layers in the water drop, pipe root, yin and yang corners, etc. before construction. .
2. Laying the coil, first the thickness of the coil must meet the requirements, cut the waterproof coil to the corresponding size, use a flame spray gun to heat the junction of the base layer and the coil, and take the coil while the surface of the coil has just melted Roll forward and paste. The coils connecting the paving plane and the facade should be carried from bottom to top.
3, hot-melt edge sealing, use a spray gun to heat the overlap of the coil to make it stick firmly, and then apply the first waterproof coating. Before waterproof construction, make sure that the ground is clean and dry, and that the waterproof coating is fully applied to ensure that there are no omissions. It must be firmly bonded to the base layer without cracks and bubbles. The thickness of the waterproof coating must meet the product requirements.
4. After the first pass of the waterproof coating is completely dry, perform the second pass of waterproof painting. If the first pass of the waterproof coating is not completely dry, perform the second pass of waterproof construction, which will greatly reduce the waterproof effect.
5. Lay a protective layer. After the waterproof work is completed, apply a protective layer on the surface to prevent the subsequent construction from damaging the waterproof layer. The protective layer should be completely covered with the waterproof layer to ensure that there is no omission and that it is firmly combined with the base layer. Bubbles and detachment occur.
6. Water-closing test. The height of the water cannot be lower than 2cm during the water-closing test, and then observe for more than 24 hours to see if any leakage occurs.
Notes on roof waterproofing
1. Waterproof work and insulation construction cannot be performed in rainy weather.
2. The quality of the waterproof layer of the coil must meet the requirements, and the degree of dryness must reach a certain standard.
3. The corners of the roof, the gutters, the overlap of the coils, the water drop, and other node parts must be paved firmly, and they must meet the technical specifications of the roof waterproofing project.
4. When the waterproof membrane is laid, the exhaust between the base layer and the membrane should be sufficient to avoid excessive tension and wrinkles.
5. The waterproof membrane should be laid straight, and the construction should be carried out in strict accordance with the base line.
6. Be sure to protect the waterproof layer when laying the insulation layer.
How to deal with the waterproof problem of the newly expanded room during the basement rebuilding and expansion process?date: 2019-12-13 20:53:55Source: RG JIAYEViews:25
The basement is located below the outdoor ground and is surrounded by soil. It is affected by groundwater pressure for a long time. The common leakage site in the basement of civil buildings is the construction joint area, which is generally 300-500mm away from the floor. Summarize the reasons for leakage in this part: poor concrete construction quality, cracks caused by excessive shrinkage; concrete is not compacted, and the construction joints are not properly sealed; the waterproof layer of the second stubble of the outer wall waterproof layer is opened and shed, and the waterproof function is lost Or the quality of the waterproof material is poor.
Leakage of construction joints in underground outdoor walls is mainly manifested by water seepage and wetness around the outer peripheral wall of the roots. If there is backfill soil in the basement floor and there is standing water in the backfill soil, siphoning will also occur on the wall.
For the leakage of construction joints in underground outdoor walls, repairs can be performed both indoors and outdoors. Compared to outdoor maintenance, indoor maintenance is the most economical.
The specific method is as follows:
1. First remove the water seepage inside the basement, remove the plaster layer of the construction joint from the basement, and clean up the base layer;
2. Tick the V-shaped groove inward along the construction seam, and fill in the groove to fill up and smooth out the leakage;
3. Distribute holes along the two sides of the construction joint of the structure. The points of the holes are 30-50mm away from the cracks. Drill holes at an angle of 45 ° to the structure. A grouting rod is buried in the drilled grouting hole, and the grouting machine is connected to grout into the structure;
4. After the grouting is finished, plug the grouting hole with a plugging plug, and then spread the infiltration crystals on the surface of the leakage area and cure it, and then paint the waterproof mortar as the surface impermeability and moisture-proof layer. According to the needs of the owner, the entire wall and floor can be made impervious and moisture-proof layer.
The underground outdoor wall has serious leakage, and the exterior has excavation conditions. At the same time, if the owner requires maintenance from outside, it can be repaired from outside. This method has a large amount of engineering, high cost, a large risk factor, can find the weak part of the waterproof layer, and can cure the leakage at one time.
The specific method is as follows:
1. Excavate earthwork along the outer wall, remove the original thermal insulation layer and waterproof layer of the underground outdoor wall to the solid concrete structure layer (reserved about 15cm coils below the construction joint, so that new coils can be overlapped with it), and clean the outer layer of the base. Clean, pick V-grooves along the construction seam, then fill and smooth with leak plugs, and take safety protection measures when working in the pit;
2. Brush the base treatment agent on the wall surface, re-apply the waterproof layer of the coil material, and build the retaining brick wall while restoring the insulation while restoring the insulation.
Technical parameters, properties and uses of butyl tapedate: 2019-12-07 18:02:01Source: RG JIAYEViews:38
Butyl waterproof sealing tape is generally used before the asphalt waterproof, ABS waterproof asphalt. However, the performance of asphalt is not very good, it is easy to flow at high temperature, it is easy to crack at low temperature, and the use time is short, so the cost performance is extremely low. Asphalt waterproofing is difficult to clean up if it breaks. Repairing again would cost multiple times, wasting time, manpower, and logistics. So it is recommended that you make a good waterproof material at one time. At present, butyl tape waterproof is a popular waterproof material that everyone generally welcomes. The construction is simple, just stick it by yourself.
Butyl waterproof tape is an environmentally friendly, non-curing, self-adhesive waterproof sealant, which is made of butyl rubber as the main material with other additives and processed through special processes. It has excellent adhesion, and has strong adhesion to various surfaces. It has excellent weather resistance, aging resistance and excellent water resistance. It has the functions of sealing, damping and protecting the adhered surface It is completely solvent-free, so it does not shrink, does not emit toxic gases, is easy to construct, and is a waterproof material in buildings. Product features of innovative brand butyl tape:
1. Can withstand a certain degree of deformation and have followability
2.Easy to use, accurate dosage, reduce waste
3.20 years service life
4.Excellent weather resistance
5.Good chemical resistance
7. Excellent adhesion
8. Does not contain any solvents, safe and environmentally friendly.
Asphalt tape (pavement cracks)date: 2019-11-29 15:48:41Source: RG JIAYEViews:41
Asphalt tape used for pavement cracks is called a seam tape or a crimping tape. It is a kind of pavement crack treatment material, which has strong viscosity, convenient construction, high efficiency and effective maintenance of the road surface.
Advantages of asphalt pavement tape (seaming tape):
(1) Convenient construction and high efficiency: no equipment is needed, and the construction efficiency is more than twice that of the joints;
(2) High cost performance: the construction cost is about 80% of the same performance of the joint construction;
(3) Strong bonding ability: it can be tightly bonded to the road surface above 15 ℃;
(4) Reliable technology: no water leakage, no flow at high temperature, no sticky wheels, no brittle crack at low temperature, good durability, and no damage to the pavement structure
(5) Strong applicability: can be used for crack treatment of cement pavement and asphalt pavement, and can also be used for crack treatment in front of old pavement covers;
(6) Energy saving and environmental protection: No fuel consumption and no exhaust emissions.
The construction process of the seam tape is as follows:
Clean the road
Press the seam tape on the crack surface
Compact after finishing
If cracks larger than 1cm need to be filled
Ensure that the seam tape is well connected to the road and can be opened to traffic.